Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Last Post!

Hey everyone! This is the last post of The Silent Blog! It's basically just going over what my first day of talking again was like... Largely, it was peaceful, kinda boring. Talking again came pretty naturally but I still don't feel exactly like talking a lot. I'm a little more quiet, though not too much I would suppose. It's just back to life as normal. As said in the previous post, there's a lot I learned that I can't explain but some people have already told me they've noticed that there was, in fact, a change for the better, which is cool.

All in all, it was worth the month of non-articulation.

Yours,
David Gray
AKA Tankou

1 comment:

  1. I learned something during your vow of silence. Isn't it funny to think you've effected somebody who's known you your entire life? I learned I knew you better than I thought I did. That spending a week with you in silence didn't matter, I still knew what you were thinking, still knew your body language. Was able to work as a translator for you to our family, even when you didn't even have to speak.

    But. I miss your voice. And you should Call me.
    Sissy.

    ReplyDelete