Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog #14

Hey all!
Okay, sorry I haven't been posting up as regularly as I should have been. Yesterday I was busy cleaning my kitchen up. For once I just had one of those "Let's be productive" sprees. Now, for those of you weho don't know me too well, I'm not a very good housekeeper but it doesn't mean I don't know how to properly clean up things. On the contrary, I am a very good person with cleaning things, I just don't do it around my house much XD Still I cleaned the counters, microwave, oven, stove, dishes, sink, the side of the fridge... I was on a cleaning spree Xp
After all was done it was all pretty normal. Nothing of note happened aside from that. Couple of friends popped over and we hung out. The day before yesterday was also uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment